by way of introduction

Very nice work
Thanks Jim
Excellent work, Scottie, very well done. I love the attention to detail in all of them. Pretty awesome veggie work too, btw.;)
Thanks Steve.
Beautiful work Scottie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I run my own forum for paper modeling.
And I have both a WIP section and a Finished(Gallery) section.

On one hand it makes sense to separate the two, but it often causes confusion.
Members posting unfinished works in the Gallery can be very frustrating.
Or, after finishing a build, they end their WIP with the finished photos (makes perfect sense).

And of course, like every thread in every forum, the topics often get sidetracked or evolve into something else.
(like wow deja vu)

I can't delete the Gallery section at this point, but I wish I hadn't bothered with it now.
Beauty shots can be posted in personal threads (like the Introduction as Scottie as done),
or in a WIP section,
or in a specific genre section,
or just in "general modeling" topic.
But a blanket "Finished" section can be done without imo.
Dave, thanks glad you like it.

As a new member to this site I don't want to annoy people so an answer on posting WIP/Finished would be appreciated.

Thanks Jim

Thanks Steve.

Dave, thanks glad you like it.

As a new member to this site I don't want to annoy people so an answer on posting WIP/Finished would be appreciated.

Having read through a lot of their previous posts Paul, I don't think you can go wrong with a WIP thread with a completed build photo/s at the end, or a thread with just finished build in.

They do seem a pretty easy going bunch - just as well really considering we've all descended on them lol!

Back