Guiness Beer

Chimay makes a nice gift pack with one of each of their beers and a glass. Usually find it in the stores here around Xmas time. Think I have a pair of glasses, probably would find a bottle or 2 of the beer in my beer storage as well!!

Jelly said:
Ken, don’t be so orthodox! (in the good sense, man ) When I´m partying if I´m not drinking Gin Tonic, the good ´ol classic Screwdriver or the Cuba-Libre I still enjoy drinking cold beer from the can or the bottle ! … but I personally try to avoid the plastic glasses…

Sorry Man, I'll be 42 in December. Even when I 'party' (if you can call it that) I still prefer to drink it from a glass if I can.

...and considering that I really only drink Guinness, drinking it from the can or bottle is grounds for a beating. ;)

if you drink guiness from a bottle or can then yes you need to be beat into a pulp, or close.

Elm City Hobbies said:
Chimay makes a nice gift pack with one of each of their beers and a glass. Usually find it in the stores here around Xmas time. Think I have a pair of glasses, probably would find a bottle or 2 of the beer in my beer storage as well!!

Chimay is some good stuff.

I am also a regular Guiness drinker....

ScaleModelMadman said:
Jelly said:
Ken, don’t be so orthodox! (in the good sense, man ) When I´m partying if I´m not drinking Gin Tonic, the good ´ol classic Screwdriver or the Cuba-Libre I still enjoy drinking cold beer from the can or the bottle ! … but I personally try to avoid the plastic glasses…

Sorry Man, I'll be 42 in December. Even when I 'party' (if you can call it that) I still prefer to drink it from a glass if I can.

...and considering that I really only drink Guinness, drinking it from the can or bottle is grounds for a beating. ;)
;) That´s no problem, Ken, I´m 43.6 y.o., not old enough, almost a teenager ;D. Now I only really "party" once or twice a year, and definitely not the same way that when I was in my 20´s and my early 30´s.

Yes, Ken if you almost only drink Guinness... you better keep using glass... otherwise you would be put immediately in a World Wide Black List.

I LOVE Chimay, and of the three kinds, the one that I like the most is the red label one

Here ya go boys. Don't mind the 9% alcohol. Won't fizz ya a bit.

chimay-blue-25-oz.jpg

noname said:
Here ya go boys. Don't mind the 9% alcohol. Won't fizz ya a bit.

chimay-blue-25-oz.jpg

Have you locked on one of that??

When are you going to sacrifice her ??

Enjoy it !
Maybe tomorrow I´ll "strafe" a couple... a red Chimay and maybe the one that Scott (Millican) said... a "Young´s Double Chocolate Stout" ... maybe, I said.

6574.jpg

They have run out of 0,75 liters Red Chimay... :p will have to pick the small ones...
Salud
RG

You are making me mighty thirsty. Unfortunately I'd have to go half an hour away to get a good tall bottle of Chimay. They have mostly cans here. I don't like em. :mad:

noname said:
You are making me mighty thirsty. Unfortunately I'd have to go half an hour away to get a good tall bottle of Chimay. They have mostly cans here. I don't like em. :mad:

Don´t worry, noname: I´m about 45-50 minutes from where I live... by car. I live more or less in the middle of "nowhere"... it was my Father´s home that it is at more or less 20 minutes easy walk from that shop...
...and there also are a lot of beautiful, really specialized wine, liquors, delicatessen, bakeries, patisseries, etc in the center of Valencia... not to talk about some really great restaurants... if you are a gourmand... you would go mad...
... the only handicap is... $$$ ;)

Latest posts

Back