How do you know what paint to use on my model

ALAS!!! I happened to talk to my psychiatrist about the models and painting the JLTV-GP M1278 with my new camouflage I'm making for the Department of Defense. She told me that the Military does it's own thing and I need to not be trying to do this modeling for them.

I glued the doors shut and painted the windows black... Major problems with the interior. NOthing fits together the way I think it should go and then I finally turned the floor around from backwards to forwards

My third model as an adult is proving to be too difficult to complete properly. (My grandmother and I put models together scale models when I was a kid.)

This kit is probably a good kit if I could have gotten the dashboard done right. I had to break-out the dashboard that I had glued in. I spilled glue too.

at the very beginning of the build I have a picture of the model so you can tell that I'm trying my hardest.

IMG_0371.JPG

My Psychiatrist told me to leave the MIlitary alone and not try giving them my camouflage... Major set back but I am glad because I'm not very capable of building the JLTV-GP M1278 anyways.

Back