How do you know what paint to use on my model

ALAS!!! I happened to talk to my psychiatrist about the models and painting the JLTV-GP M1278 with my new camouflage I'm making for the Department of Defense. She told me that the Military does it's own thing and I need to not be trying to do this modeling for them.

I glued the doors shut and painted the windows black... Major problems with the interior. NOthing fits together the way I think it should go and then I finally turned the floor around from backwards to forwards

My third model as an adult is proving to be too difficult to complete properly. (My grandmother and I put models together scale models when I was a kid.)

This kit is probably a good kit if I could have gotten the dashboard done right. I had to break-out the dashboard that I had glued in. I spilled glue too.

at the very beginning of the build I have a picture of the model so you can tell that I'm trying my hardest.

IMG_0371.JPG

My Psychiatrist told me to leave the MIlitary alone and not try giving them my camouflage... Major set back but I am glad because I'm not very capable of building the JLTV-GP M1278 anyways.

I glued the doors shut and painted the windows black... Major problems with the interior. NOthing fits together the way I think it should go and then I finally turned the floor around from backwards to forwards

My third model as an adult is proving to be too difficult to complete properly. (My grandmother and I put models together scale models when I was a kid.)
I would have left it unpainted. You're not gonna see inside once the fuselage is closed up.

One simple advice… always fit your major parts first before gluing. Similar to measure twice, cut once. LOL !

Back