Humber Mklll

Seat fromt and centre for this build mate. Off to a great start. There is a walkaround of the Mark IV on my channel which maybe of help

I chatted to the owner he said it saw action and was on fire inside. The driver, believe it or not, managed to squeeze out of the front viewing hatch!! He must have been a very small chap. Keep up the great work my friend and speak soon.

Good to see this one still on the go and with your usual 'additions' to the build...
Cheers Mike good to have you along.
Excellent stuff, I've always had a soft spot for WWII scout cars. The extra detailing is super.
Cheers Arnie I like them as well and will probably builds some more.
Nice Paul.Up to your usual sublime finishing.Super doopah mate
Cheers Richard.
Seat fromt and centre for this build mate. Off to a great start. There is a walkaround of the Mark IV on my channel which maybe of help

I chatted to the owner he said it saw action and was on fire inside. The driver, believe it or not, managed to squeeze out of the front viewing hatch!! He must have been a very small chap. Keep up the great work my friend and speak soon.

Cheers Steve, I will have a look at that later. It is hard to see the difference between the Mklll and lV. If it was on fire I would have got out there as well lol.

It is hard to see the difference between the Mklll and lV.
The main gun is the best giveaway: the Mk. III had a 15 mm Besa machine gun, the Mk. IV has an American 37 mm gun with a much thicker barrel and no "wings" alongside it.

Latest posts

Back