humber mk.1 scout car

Looking great G

i especially like the tarp over the rear it looks fantastic!

Top job

G MAN!

That buggy is looking hot Bro! 8) Its really going to pop when you get into other the layers of weathering. BTW that tarp on the back is kicking! I love the patch too ;D If you don't mind I just might "brow" that idea for my M20A1 (if you remember that one). ::)

Anyways Excellent work Man..Just Excellent!! :D

Verrry nice, Gee ;)

I can´t see where´s the "disaster" :) the results are excellent.

PS : I´m sure that you love the Night of Generals scene where General Tanz shouts & hits cruelly his bantam because he is not giving their lunch to the hungry kids with his service white gloves... and after that show of "higyene" and "humanity" then orders to blow the neighborhood to pieces as if nothing happens . Wow !!

Indeed instead of disasters I'm seeing a really awesome build ;D Keep up the good work.

cheers lads for all your comments keeps me on the game...get some more done today hopefully and thanks again...and go for it Eric you gave me the gift of panavise.....

Jelly said:
Verrry nice, Gee ;)

I can´t see where´s the "disaster" :) the results are excellent.

PS : I´m sure that you love the Night of Generals scene where General Tanz shouts & hits cruelly his bantam because he is not giving their lunch to the hungry kids with his service white gloves... and after that show of "higyene" and "humanity" then orders to blow the neighborhood to pieces as if nothing happens . Wow !!
he does play a good part one of my fav war films

got some done on the figure the holidays have put me back so here he is
SAM_2127.jpg
SAM_2128.jpg
SAM_2129.jpg
SAM_2133.jpg
SAM_2134.jpg

cheers

Wow gee just got caught up on this. Great job all around.

Terry ;D

Latest posts

Back