Metal Heads & Maiden Fans ....

Sadnews Bro :'( Oh man ...1982 !!!! ....I feel old ::)

Chris.

Chris S said:
Sadnews Bro :'( Oh man ...1982 !!!! ....I feel old ::)

Chris.

CHRIS,

You're only as old as you feel .... just think ... way back in 1982 ..... Oh yeah ... I was in 7th grade ! ;D I'm not that much farther behind you mate !! Now ... where's My Levis jean jacket with My buttons & back patches ?

\m/

LOL...Still have my Jean Jacket in the closet!!!! :eek: You still got the hair dude!!! Cut mine a couple years back!! Thinking if I didn't, I would end up looking like 'Eddie'!!!! Rock it!!!!

I always thought it was vincent price that voiced the "Number" intro. ???

I was just starting high school when that album came out. I must admit, it was the first cassette tape I ever wore out... lol

I too thought it was Vincent Price :eek:

Man.....i was 11 back in 1982, just a little Stormtrooper back then. :p

Long live the Maiden....my fav of theirs is Fear Of The Dark. ;D

I'd love to see the Maiden live....guess i'll have to make do with the AC/DC tribute band Dirty DC lol

Last time I saw them was back in the 80's .... , London Hammersmith Odeon ;D, Think it was the Piece of mind tour :)

Chris.

I've seen them a couple of times, most recent was the Redding festival when they only played songs from the first 4 albums!

Good call.....is that from the Flight 666 dvd? I really must get that. ;D

Note too self, see more gigs this year.....i only went to one in the last 3 years. ::)

fubar said:
Good call.....is that from the Flight 666 dvd? I really must get that. ;D

Note too self, see more gigs this year.....i only went to one in the last 3 years. ::)

I think it is from that tour fubar. I don't have that cd but saw it on satellite a few months ago.

My last headshakindoobiecrankinrockingoodtime was Van Halen with Diamond Dave.....what....over 4 years ago? That ain't right!

fumblethumbs said:
I think it is from that tour fubar. I don't have that cd but saw it on satellite a few months ago.

My last headshakindoobiecrankinrockingoodtime was Van Halen with Diamond Dave.....what....over 4 years ago? That ain't right!

I was lucky enough to see the Foo Fighters at Milton Keynes last year and before that it was Madness at the BIC in Bournemouth way back in 2008 :-\

The UK SMA members should get together for a rock gig sometime......headbangintastic mate. ;D

TTFN Matt

;D ;D Erik ,Thats quite possible ,Im a bit like Where's Wally !!! I pop up anywhere ;D ;D. I am in a Gary Moore live vid tho :) again 1980's Belfast Ulster Hall ( the same place Whitesnake destroyed the organ pipes with their Huuge Catherine wheel behind the drums ....scorched them to death ;D ;D )
Mmm.. Gary Moore ,that was a bit of sad news too :( He was born up the road from me ,which isnt far away from where Van Morrison came from too !

Chris.

such sad new. the first maiden album I brought was killers on Cd when I was first getting into maiden. when I first listened to it. I was like this isn't Bruce Dickinson it wasn't until looked up on the internet that i realised the he was their second vocalist. just to make some of you feel older Im about the same age as Seventh Son of a Seventh Son (a few months younger lol) :D

Latest posts

Back