Revell H145 medivac chopper

Pantherman

I have decided to build one of these bad boys but think I'm really going to go for it with lights, moving rotors, the works.

The bottom photo was of the older Airbus chopper but gives an idea of the diorama.

I expect it to take a couple of months, maybe longer. Pantherman
Screenshot_20240805_133558_Amazon Shopping.jpgScreenshot_20240804_160819_Google.jpg

I have decided to build one of these bad boys but think I'm really going to go for it with lights, moving rotors, the works.

The bottom photo was of the older Airbus chopper but gives an idea of the diorama.

View attachment 121411View attachment 121412
This should be a fun build. I am still a little intimidated by the idea of adding lights or any kind of automation to my builds.

Well my kit is here, it's a huge heavy very full packed box of stuff. This kit was £50 but I found one for £30 so definitely got my moneys worth.

Actually, I would still be pleased if I had paid full price as there is so much kit.

Having a flick through the destructions I noticed that an awful lot of parts will not be used so great spare bit's for the future. Pantherman
Screenshot_20240805_133558_Amazon Shopping.jpg20240807_064536.jpg20240807_064547.jpg20240807_064552.jpg20240807_064601.jpg

Over achiever. LOL :D :p
I know it will be so awesome. Looking forward to this progress!

Over achiever. LOL :D :p
I know it will be so awesome. Looking forward to this progress!
Yeah, I have been thinking about this build quite alot, sort of planning it out in my head.

I really want to make this build the very best I can do as it might go for auction to raise funds for the service. Pantherman

Yeah, I have been thinking about this build quite alot, sort of planning it out in my head.

I really want to make this build the very best I can do as it might go for auction to raise funds for the service. Pantherman
Great idea! You have my full support, brother!

I need a little help. I am trying to find a seated helicopter pilot in 1/32 scale or near enough as attached photo. Do any of you know where I can get one or a set which includes one ?

I thought about scratch built but I mostly have german tank crew so not really ideal. Pantherman

Screenshot_20240813_014938_Google.jpg

This is all I could find on ebay. Vietnam helicopter pilots.
Looks like nice quality.

Screenshot_20240812_200853_eBay.jpg

Latest posts

Back