Sotar 2020 for under $60

Stick to a brand. You can't find a company with better customer service than Badger. Full lifetime warranty. BTW I'm pretty sure Sotar's results will out perform krome and I've got a krome now.

.21mm and .33mm.

Though I actually LOST my .21mm ultra fine tip and was emailing with Ken @ Badger to get a replacement ($10).

Reading the Sotar 2020-2F reviews on Amazon and other sites, it seems like this model is often heavily discounted.

Ian said:
.21mm and .33mm.

Though I actually LOST my .21mm ultra fine tip and was emailing with Ken @ Badger to get a replacement ($10).
It comes with both?
I have a Krome that I haven't used yet.
It's packed away.......somewhere!

It does. The .21mm is what I started working with initially, but it take a lot longer at the priming stage due to the spray size. I've wanted to get a second AB for a while now just for large area coverage.

I also worry about swapping tips on a single AB since the part is so darn tiny.

Ian said:
Reading the Sotar 2020-2F reviews on Amazon and other sites, it seems like this model is often heavily discounted.

It is, I got my first one for about $110, but never this cheap. I have it and a patriot and I prefer the Sotar. Easier to clean and control.

Ian said:
Man, I'm tempted by this, but I do have a Krome that has an ultra fine needle.

Was also looking at the NEO series for Iwata: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004INERK4/

And then I saw this one for $16! - http://amzn.to/1b1vcVH

^ Would that do as a priming/large coverage AB or should I be sticking to name brands?

Basically an Iwata HP-C ( I think...not sure of the model, but definitely an Iwata) knock off. You get what you pay for, but really for $16, can you really go wrong?

Oooh I'm tempted by this. Only $11 to ship it to Japan and no tax! Always wanted to try out a 'western' airbrush.

But do I really need it? Between my Tamiya HG Super Fine and my Mr Hobby PS770 (iwata custom micron basically) do I really need another fine needle airbrush? Hmm... better decide soon.

I'd need an adapter for it too though wouldn't I?

Zemmix said:
Oooh I'm tempted by this. Only $11 to ship it to Japan and no tax! Always wanted to try out a 'western' airbrush.

But do I really need it? Between my Tamiya HG Super Fine and my Mr Hobby PS770 (iwata custom micron basically) do I really need another fine needle airbrush? Hmm... better decide soon.

I'd need an adapter for it too though wouldn't I?
An adapter for what?

Latest posts

Back