The second part to my diorama I am going to buy another model of the same scale as the Chinook I'm going to be building.

It looks like I love kit and Sabre kits are better than Ryfield kits? I can;t do tiny parts yet so maybe I should spend my money on the tool kit... but which tool kit whould I get? the one for railiroad models?

JLTV-GPCamo001.jpg
I bought the I LOVE KIT JLTV because it is camouflaged and I can work with it. The JLTV as a slung load is a bonus. This is a good paint guide right?

EDIT:: What happened to dark green?

Last edited:
I need help.... (dark Green?) dark green is not posted... How am I supposed to know what color to use? Just pick whatever color I want?

EDIT:: H78 might be what I need for this truck?

Black Sheep 214's Jenny

I just looked at the actual picture and decided tht it is too dark

Last edited:
I Timothy McCall do declare that I messed up with my model selection...

EDIT:: maybe not.... I'm not too worried about the Helicopter camouflage or how old it is and I misunderstood a post.

Last edited:
Here are my Nam pilots for my Nam helicopter...Kinda expensive but probably worth it. I just need something transporting the JLTV bringing a new JLTV Camouflage pattern..
Black Sheep TwoOneFour misunderstood my mission hopefully it's okay now.

Pilots that SHOULD work

EDIT:: I just need a helicopter to bring in the new Camouflage for the JLTV.

EDIT::: I found better pilots::: modern pilots from Amazon

Last edited:
Somehow My order for the pilots says it has been delivered but it isn't here and I can't find it in the "My order" page. I am fairly certain that I paid for it though. (I'm disabled due to bad memory. for instance..,. for some reason I shut off my internet a few months ago and then forgot I did that and the reason I shut it off.)

HA! I finally found American pilots that will probably work.

American helicopter Pilots

EDIT::: I had to cancel the order. THe picture says 1/48 scalesd pilots and the description says 1/35 scale.... go figure... there's a ton of these all over the web!

Last edited:
CAUTION!!! Do NOT BUY THESE MODELS!! LOOK at the picture that says 1/35 and the description says 1/48 these things are posted everywhere

Screenshot 2024-10-20 121326.png

Last edited:
My brain is fried!!! Tim to just relax and watch these videos again...

Conversion from CH-14D to RAF HC-MK1

(Come to find out I have two Amazon accounts and that's why I got notified of a purchase of the Vietnam pilots shipping.)

Okay now that I have begun to calm down (God said that it's not that big of a deal) I have decided to just keep what I have ordered. Vietnam pilots... Old school Vietnam Helicopter to carry in the new M1278 Joint Light Tactical Vehicle JLTV-GP so I need Vietnam Pilots. I can't explain it.. it just sort of works.

Last edited:
Back