The second part to my diorama I am going to buy another model of the same scale as the Chinook I'm going to be building.

It looks like I love kit and Sabre kits are better than Ryfield kits? I can;t do tiny parts yet so maybe I should spend my money on the tool kit... but which tool kit whould I get? the one for railiroad models?

JLTV-GPCamo001.jpg
I bought the I LOVE KIT JLTV because it is camouflaged and I can work with it. The JLTV as a slung load is a bonus. This is a good paint guide right?

EDIT:: What happened to dark green?

Last edited:
I need help.... (dark Green?) dark green is not posted... How am I supposed to know what color to use? Just pick whatever color I want?

EDIT:: H78 might be what I need for this truck?

Black Sheep 214's Jenny

I just looked at the actual picture and decided tht it is too dark

Last edited:
I Timothy McCall do declare that I messed up with my model selection...

EDIT:: maybe not.... I'm not too worried about the Helicopter camouflage or how old it is and I misunderstood a post.

Last edited:
Here are my Nam pilots for my Nam helicopter...Kinda expensive but probably worth it. I just need something transporting the JLTV bringing a new JLTV Camouflage pattern..
Black Sheep TwoOneFour misunderstood my mission hopefully it's okay now.

Pilots that SHOULD work

EDIT:: I just need a helicopter to bring in the new Camouflage for the JLTV.

EDIT::: I found better pilots::: modern pilots from Amazon

Last edited:
Somehow My order for the pilots says it has been delivered but it isn't here and I can't find it in the "My order" page. I am fairly certain that I paid for it though. (I'm disabled due to bad memory. for instance..,. for some reason I shut off my internet a few months ago and then forgot I did that and the reason I shut it off.)

HA! I finally found American pilots that will probably work.

American helicopter Pilots

EDIT::: I had to cancel the order. THe picture says 1/48 scalesd pilots and the description says 1/35 scale.... go figure... there's a ton of these all over the web!

Last edited:
CAUTION!!! Do NOT BUY THESE MODELS!! LOOK at the picture that says 1/35 and the description says 1/48 these things are posted everywhere

Screenshot 2024-10-20 121326.png

Last edited:
My brain is fried!!! Tim to just relax and watch these videos again...

Conversion from CH-14D to RAF HC-MK1

(Come to find out I have two Amazon accounts and that's why I got notified of a purchase of the Vietnam pilots shipping.)

Okay now that I have begun to calm down (God said that it's not that big of a deal) I have decided to just keep what I have ordered. Vietnam pilots... Old school Vietnam Helicopter to carry in the new M1278 Joint Light Tactical Vehicle JLTV-GP so I need Vietnam Pilots. I can't explain it.. it just sort of works.

Last edited:
WOW! THANKS1!!

EDIT:: If Only I could figure out what paint is compatible with what I need I wouldn't be disabled RIGHT? They call me 'high functioning Asperger's Syndrome' It takes me a LONG time to figure things out but usually if I can undrstand a little bit I can expound on that little bit but I'm WAY losted now... LOL

EDIT:: EDIT::: I just purchased the dark green but I can't understand how you came to that conclusion of what paint to to be used. A BIG thanks to you persons on here for helping me. Maybe someday I will understand it for myself...Can you walk me through the process you did to know it was Mr.Color70 not Gunze? You don't have to but I would be greatful.

Last edited:
I wish I could buy you all a huge chocolate cake! LOL! (Then you wouldn't be able to tell that I'm Aspergic

People who were previously diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome are now diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) level 1. There is no difference between the two diagnoses.

oopse! I have divulged too much information. When I was in the mental hospital I sat and wrote letters every day and I can now write pretty well.

Maybe if I build scale models every day I will eventually know what I'm doing with paint.

Last edited:
WOW! THANKS1!!

EDIT:: If Only I could figure out what paint is compatible with what I need I wouldn't be disabled RIGHT? They call me 'high functioning Asperger's Syndrome' It takes me a LONG time to figure things out but usually if I can undrstand a little bit I can expound on that little bit but I'm WAY losted now... LOL

EDIT:: EDIT::: I just purchased the dark green but I can't understand how you came to that conclusion of what paint to to be used. A BIG thanks to you persons on here for helping me. Maybe someday I will understand it for myself...Can you walk me through the process you did to know it was Mr.Color70 not Gunze? You don't have to but I would be greatful.
Gunze would be the first letter H (usually white box), Mr. Color is a black box with the letter C and the number. What you saw was a blank white square but a black square next to it with the number -in your case it was a 70.

I simply cross referenced in Scalehobbyist site in paint section, choosing Gunze in the choices.

Gunze would be the first letter H (usually white box), Mr. Color is a black box with the letter C and the number. What you saw was a blank white square but a black square next to it with the number -in your case it was a 70.

I simply cross referenced in Scalehobbyist site in paint section, choosing Gunze in the choices.
YAY!!! I just ordered the paint I need for BOTH models... except sandy whatever as it is backordered

Last edited:
Back