The second part to my diorama I am going to buy another model of the same scale as the Chinook I'm going to be building.

New total is $349.oo. THEN my psychiatrist told me not to try giving my camouflage pattern to the military which ends being fine because I don't underastand how the air intake fits on and I need a video of that procedure or something. I had to tint the windows black because I did something wrong with the dashboard and no matter which way I turned it the darn thing wouldn't fit so now the windows are black. This turned out not be worth my time because I don't have the skills to build the kit.

It's an I Love kit kit. https://www.scalehobbyist.com/catag...rrier-general-purpose/ILK00063536/product.php
Take it slow. Fit first before gluing. Double check your parts number. Some look identical but used for opposite sides or elsewhere.

Relax, read your instruction guide carefully, make sure you have the right part before gluing. It takes some discipline. Once you learn that, it'll be easier to build.

Back