UH-1D HUEY GUNSHIP GROUP BUILD

I have a couple of pilots you can have. LOL.
That is extremely kind of you but I think the postage would probably be a fortune.

I will have a look about to see if I can get something here in the UK. If not......
"I'll be back " just can't get the Arnie line from Preditor out of my brain "get to the chopper"
Pantherman

That is extremely kind of you but I think the postage would probably be a fortune.

I will have a look about to see if I can get something here in the UK. If not......
"I'll be back " just can't get the Arnie line from Preditor out of my brain "get to the chopper"
Pantherman
I was being sarcastic because the pilots that came with the Revell kit are horrible and I would give them away.
It would almost be better without the pilots but since they came with I’m using them.

I was being sarcastic because the pilots that came with the Revell kit are horrible and I would give them away.
It would almost be better without the pilots but since they came with I’m using them.
I thought you made a good job of them considering how terrible they were.

I might give the pilots a miss anyway as the DDay build had so many of them with full kit that I think I need a rest from figure making and painting. Pantherman

I thought you made a good job of them considering how terrible they were.

I might give the pilots a miss anyway as the DDay build had so many of them with full kit that I think I need a rest from figure making and painting. Pantherman
Thank you.

I agree, they look like lumpy people, but we do the best we can.

Latest posts

Back