Kenworth W900 Aerodyne 1:25 scale (Revell)

A really nice looking build that - well done. I do like that colour you've used on the bodywork and you did a nice job on the interior and the engine. The Aerodynes are great looking trucks, I really wish they'd re-release the 1/25 cabover kit - they're hard to find these days.

Looking forward to seeing this complete.

Cheers!

Oh and I like the avatar!

A really nice looking build that - well done. I do like that colour you've used on the bodywork and you did a nice job on the interior and the engine. The Aerodynes are great looking trucks, I really wish they'd re-release the 1/25 cabover kit - they're hard to find these days.

Looking forward to seeing this complete.

Cheers!

Oh and I like the avatar!
thanks that means alot. JW was my character example growing up. Kids now days need someone to look up to and teach them good character rather that all this BS activist this n that and anti america BS.

We need another Duke type hero.

thanks that means alot. JW was my character example growing up. Kids now days need someone to look up to and teach them good character rather that all this BS activist this n that and anti america BS.

We need another Duke type hero.

Ahem to that - back in the days when men were men and we knew what that was supposed to be.

I always loved JW's films as a kid - I always thought he was a good actor... Actually I might have to dig one of his films out of my DVD's collection and put it on.

Back