Remembering a Hero

Sure! It can be frustrating at times. I would suggest to belly-up to your bench to help minimize a part growing wings and flying off to a parallel dimension. :D
But, the finished product really adds a lot of detail and character to the build.
I recommend using a No. 11 blade to cut the parts off of the sprue, like this little part at the tip of the blade.

20240820_162926.jpg

exhaust looks great!

That Tamiya weathering set is so useful. I don't think there is a build where I have not used at least the gun metal or silver, if not rust as well

So versatile.

exhaust looks great!

That Tamiya weathering set is so useful. I don't think there is a build where I have not used at least the gun metal or silver, if not rust as well

So versatile.
They are my go to. I would like to get the whole set.

Well, while the bombs and missles are drying with the base coat. I decided to work a little on the decals. It's not much but I like it, and it's a start. :)
If I were to put on ever single decal I think I would go mad! lol
I'll put quite a few but not each one.there are over 100+ tiny call-out decals

20240824_035528.jpg

20240824_035503.jpg

20240824_035459.jpg

20240824_040323.jpg

20240824_040337.jpg

Well, while the bombs and missles are drying with the base coat. I decided to work a little on the decals. It's not much but I like it, and it's a start. :)
If I were to put on ever single decal I think I would go mad! lol
I'll put quite a few but not each one.there are over 100+ tiny call-out decals

View attachment 123023

View attachment 123024

View attachment 123025

View attachment 123026

View attachment 123027
That's just insane. Is there even enough space on the aircraft to apply all them. PM

Well, I made a boo boo. I forgot to drill holes for the hangers and pylons. :confused:
So, I'm either going to hang four missles in the slots premolded in the jet. Or try to see if I am able to attach the fuel tanks and pylons.

Well, I made a boo boo. I forgot to drill holes for the hangers and pylons. :confused:
So, I'm either going to hang four missles in the slots premolded in the jet. Or try to see if I am able to attach the fuel tanks and pylons.
Decide Fox Tv GIF by Paradise Hotel

Latest posts

Back