star trek online free to play.

Torp volly 1 2 and 3 the higher the level the more torps you will fire.

and press U when you need to skill up also because the skill up tab dont seem to work at the moment.

And server just Crashed ....

Was hoping to get some playtime tonight, but with the servers down, I read some news instead.

HD trailer for the new featured episodes :-

"The 2800" Feature Episodes Trailer

First episode is the 11th!!! :D

And I'm very excited to hear, this ship will be making an appearance soon. It's one of my favourites from the books. Haven't read any of them mind you, but it always caught my eye...

http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Vesta_class

i saw that today so im really looking forward to it :) And that ship looks sexy

Have you done the Q mission ?? I've done it or he last 3 days now takes all of 5min and I've got 2. 1h sp boost things perfect time because I've started a tactical toon.

I did one yesterday and took the dilithium....but now what? Can I just use it to buy items? Or does it have to be refined.

How do I train my security officer to increase their ability to volley fire torpedoes? I went into the officer training for that particular crew member, but it only seems to let me train them on ground operations....nothing for ship operations.

How much dikithium did you get.? And yes needs to be refined.

And did you go to the officer for retraining skills on earth space dock? If so at the ottoman left is a filter menu make sure you have space tactical selected and all others unticked you need torpedo spread 1 for lt and 2 for either lt commander or commander to get lvl 3 of it you need find the officer that has it and most likely a very rare officer, but only a tactical toon will only be ably to take advantage of that.

There's an Odyssey class everywhere you look in sector space. They made it far too easy to get it, kind of cheapens the whole thing IMO.

It does look good though...

[attachment deleted by admin]

spud said:
How much dikithium did you get.? And yes needs to be refined.

And did you go to the officer for retraining skills on earth space dock? If so at the ottoman left is a filter menu make sure you have space tactical selected and all others unticked you need torpedo spread 1 for lt and 2 for either lt commander or commander to get lvl 3 of it you need find the officer that has it and most likely a very rare officer, but only a tactical toon will only be ably to take advantage of that.

500 refined dilithium I believe.

OK, found the dude to retrain my bridge officer, but for some reason I can't get rid of Torp High Yield I. I can train the officer on either Torp High Yield II, or Torp Volley II, and it goes in the 2nd slot, but either won't replace the Torp High Yield I

Finished the Klingon Campaign, just starting on the Romulan one, promoted to Commander and got me self a StarGazer class. Was tempted to go with the Akira....but the Stargazer had better/more weapons, and more armor. Seemed like a no brainer to me.

replace the torp skill with somthing like tactical team 1 that will help when ya get borg beaming on board your ship,!

spud said:
replace the torp skill with somthing like tactical team 1 that will help when ya get borg beaming on board your ship,!

That would be great, but it seems it doesn't matter what I train them for, it always goes in the 2nd slot and won't replace the first Torp High Yield I.

thats odd you should have an ensin lvl skill to be able to be trained there

Yeah....my security officer was trained in Torp High Yield I....and the officer has 2 slots for training (for Starship Operations). I can train them in anything I want, but it will only go in the 2nd slot, and not replace the first one.

IE: I trained them in Torp High Yield II, but it doesn't replace Torp High Yield I, it just goes in the 2nd slot, and I end up with 2 versions of Torp High Yield.

Each slot represents a rank. Slot 1 is for Ensign level skills, such as Torp high yield I. The 2nd slot is for Lieutenant level skills, like Torp high yield II.

So, you can't put Lieutenant level skills in the first slot, they're reserved only for Ensign level skills.

So it all comes down to how you want to manage things. Do you prefer a Lt. level Torp High Yield, or do you settle for the Ensign level and choose something else for the more powerful Lt skill. Presents some difficult decisions, but that's what being a Captain is all about. :)

yea its really nice i like seeing like 30 torps flying trough space

Latest posts

Back