What did you guys have for supper last night?

You guys aren't any fun. I really wanted to know what you had to eat. Can tell alot about a person by what they eat. I ask people this all the time. Sometimes I get good ideas. ;)

Where is Jelly? I bet he had something good.

I had a fish supper and a steakette bap (fully dressed) followed up with a large helping of Apple tart & cream all washed down with a Bud and a Whiskey chaser ;D ;) .....BUUURP ...excuse me ::)

Chris.

Im a sandwich freak. Last night I had pastrami on rye, with swiss cheese, spicy brown mustard, and a fried egg on top. Lay's plain potato chips on the side and cherry coke.

Thanks for your replies guys. I get a kick out of this.

SoarinSukhoi, "probably pizza"? What exactly did you wash it down with.LOL

Chris, what is steakette bap?

Mr. Natural, who doesn't like a good sandwich right? Swiss cheese really made that sandwich.

A steakette bap ? .....man you havent lived ;D Its like a large burger that is battered and deep fried ,served in a bap/bun and dressed the same as a burger .....mean eating ;D And a fish supper ....well thats good ole fish & chips aint it ;)

Chris.

SoarinSukhoi , no there is nothing wrong with that. I love pizza. And I actually love water. Not exactly a treat but I drink all day long. The reason I asked what you had to wash it down with is because you said "probably Pizza" as if you couldn't remember. Thought maybe you had one too many with supper. ;D

NecronautDrummer, "WTH" ??? Man, I looove food. Nothing wrong with that is there? I always found it a funny question to ask people out of the blue, but yet I'm always really interested.

Chris, fish and chips are pretty popular in my neck of the world. You'd be surprised at how often people can screw it up though. ::) And your steakette bap? I thought it was the Scotts that deap fried everything? LOL

We're closely related , we all used to run about in skirts blowin pipes and swinging swords ..Scotts ,Irish ...ya know ;D ;D

Chris.

Nah. My body is already trying to take out my liver. I don't need alcohol to do that. ;D

SoarinSukhoi, sorry to hear your liver is giving you problems. Have you ever been to a natural path? Lots of stuff you can do to detox your liver.

The Nylon Gag, Did you have fresh lobster? Where did it come from. I didn't know of it being caught around the UK. Lobster season just started here.

MilitaryAircraft101, I just had some spaghetti myself five minutes ago. Here is a small list of things I use to liven it up. Chilli peppers, truffle oil, olives, capers, any cheese (soft goat or Asiago is real nice), shrimp, mussels, loads of fresh garlic and a drissle of good extra virgin olive oil just before serving.

I guess a natural path wouldn't be much help. I'm sure if there was anything you could do , you've already done it or are doing it.

So what did you have for supper tonight?

Ok, yesterday i had a mushroom burger made with big chunks of mushrooms in a cream sauce and large side of fried onion rings. Washed it down with a home brewed beer (ale).

Latest posts

Back